Equipment Vendors: Don't let your customer say NO because of sticker price of your product. Having a lease or having a finance option for your customers will increase your bottom line at the end of the year and doesn't cost you anything. Businesses today are desperately trying to retain their working capital and stay within their capital working budget. Offering them a lease finance program gives them a second option.
- We Can Approve Most Of Your Deals In Seconds--- Our proprietary credit approval software give us an "immediate" advantage over the competition. A high percentage of our applications are approved within seconds of submittal. Don't worry if the application comes "back for review" that takes generally less than 30 minutes. We pride ourselves on the fastest turn-a-rounds in the industry. We even private label your credit application.
- We Approve "A" thru "D" Credit--- The Seaman Group, thru VendorFinanceProgram.com, is in a unique position to provide a wide variety of credit profiles and equipment nationwide and in Canada. If there is a piece of equipment or credit profile that doesn't fit our "normal" credit box, its not the end of the line for your customer. Really, its just the beginning. We have multiple partner banks and lenders that may have an interest in financing your customer. We go to extra lengths to get your customer financed and YOUR SALE complete.
- Pre-Funding--- The Seaman Group, thru VendorFinanceProgram.com can provide pre-funding prior to delivery of equipment. Many companies will NOT pay for equipment prior to delivery to the customers site. The Seaman Group can pay 50% - 100% in advance for approved vendors. This can eliminate risk and help your cash flow so you don't have to cover the cost of paying suppliers and expenses related to the order.
- Up-Selling--- Many times we can approve above the requested amount needed by the customer and let you know what the maximum is. This gives your sales people an opportunity to up-sell more of your products. Sometimes the difference in monthly payment for those extras you like to add are nominal when looking at the monthly payment, but huge for your margin on a sale.
- Works Outside The Capital Budget--- Customers have several reasons for saying NO and probably the biggest one is "we just don't have it in the budget for this year" With our operating lease program, larger corporate customers and municipalities can work outside constraints of capital budgets and get the equipment from that that they need. A monthly rental payment is typically free and clear of capital budget constraints, and can sometimes be signed off by a manager with lower levels of signing authority.
- Makes Your Product More Attractive---There is a reason why companies like Ford Motors and General Motors sell monthly payments of cars on T.V. Its because people and businesses usually budget everything based on monthly expenses. Seeing a $50,000 sticker price on a machine may overwhelm a potential customer, but a $900.00 a month payment for the same machine may close the deal.
Contact with Us With Questions @ 602.390.9060
(C) 2018 * The Seaman Group * Phoenix, Arizona * ALL RIGHTS RESERVED